I'm stressed. So I'm putting it out there for you to all shower me with sympathy because my life is so hard.
1. My doggie has been in pain and after a 3 hour lunchbreak taking her to the vet I now know that she has a rotten gross broken tooth. Its way in the back. She has surgery tomorrow but right now she's in doggie heaven on her pain pills. Cost: a fortune. A small one though.
2. My tiny house tenant hasn't paid all his rent. He's moving out so I need him to either pay the rent or move out. Dawdle dawdle.
3. I have to do major work to the tiny house. I need to put in windows and stain and seal the floors. The floors are no problem (I say that but don't mean it) but the windows are seriously freaking me out. We want to try to do it ourselves but I'm second guessing my decision. Should I spend the fortune in cash or in tears?
4. The Strut is coming up. We still don't know if we're in or not and if I am in, I have some MAJOR sewing to do. But since they won;t tell me, I still don't know.
5. Scott's house is getting foreclosed so he's moving in. I know that everything: sewing, window installation, moving, etc. will happen all in like 1 week and kill me so its really driving me crazy. Plus scott doesn't know how to pack and move a little at a time.
Does anyone know where I can get some extra hours in the day or maybe someone can recommend a get rich quick scheme?