Thursday, February 19, 2009

What is wrong with people?

A person who works in the building with me and we sometimes interact sent this. It was completely deniable until this person put it in writing! Sheesh! People never cease to amaze me.


Hi, Lori. I’m sending this by e-mail so I can copy blank and blank so they will know of a statement that I made to you a few days ago that I’m concerned about. You and I had a discussion where I ended the conversation by saying that you shouldn’t trust anyone, including me. While my intentions were good, that statement would be very hurtful to others if it was repeated out of context. You are working with very nice people, some of whom I consider my friends and some I highly respect. I hope you will accept my apology for that misleading statement, and know that I will be cautious with my wording in the future.

If I can do anything to assist you please don’t hesitate to call on me.

Thanks.

2 comments:

'Cuz I Felt Like It! said...

LAME!

...and, thanks for the head up on Workhorse Printery. They're all fancy and stuff! Not sure if I can afford 'em!

zeppo said...

If you decide to commit a crime while you are working there, try not to include her.