Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Motley Crue Update


Remember when I showed you guys this Motley Crue Cross stitch? Well, This is the June update. I still have a long way to go but it is coming along!
So, a few weeks ago we had a table at the Rollergirls Event here in Atlanta. We had our table set up and Sarah was geeking out talking to a storm trooper. don't ask...Anyway, this guy is standing at the table next to ours and I asked "Is your name Johnny?" It was indeed. See Johnny used to come into my old work for some neighborhood meetings and he recognized me and we chatted. He's been doing some CNN i-reports among other things and then I had an epiphany! WOW! So i say "Sooooo, you're friends with Tommy Lee, right? Well, I have this Motley Crue cross stitch that is a to scale replica of the Shout at the Devil album..." and he had me email my progress. I plan to send him updates periodically too. Just knowing that Tommy may have seen it is AWESOME.

PS- Johnny Colt's I-reports are pretty cool. They are straight forward views of events and news. Go check out his website!

UPDATE: Finished!

No comments: