Thursday, July 22, 2010

Yeti- now with REAL fur!


So I know most of these past blogs have just been crafty stuff. Well, get used to it because that is all I do these days. Well, i do some dog-sitting but overall I am not the wild woman my finances once allowed me to be.

Anyway, shown here is a lovely yeti print we made. I have perverted the idea, or made it awesome, your choice. I took a lovely 8.5 x 11 print and I hand pulled fur from my dog Eggroll Something Wong 5. See, she's puffy (see photo), and when she sheds it comes out in clumps. I brush and brush her and yet, each day, there are these clumps falling off of her. I would hand pull a few and immediately glue them to the print. She is white and black so the fur colors have some marbling. I need to take a picture so you can see just how puffy this little yeti is! You can buy it here if you really want.

No comments: