Monday, November 12, 2007

I feel so naked and craftless



So I dropped off ALL of my arts and crafts this weekend. I brought them to the Spruill Arts Gallery near Perimeter Mall on Ashford Dunwoody Road and they will sell all of my wares since I can't do any of the Christmas fairs this season (due to my impending foot surgery). They have a Holiday market starting next Monday through to Christmas Eve. You should go buy things there.


Holiday Artist Market
Nov 20 - Dec 24, 2007
Opening Reception:Mon, Nov 19, 6 - 8pm
Market Hours: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday - SaturdayClosed Thanksgiving Day
Unusual, hand-crafted gifts for your holiday pleasure. Items priced for any pocketbook!
On December 1, in observance of WORLD AIDS DAY, "Lost," artworks by Terry S. Hardy will be on exhibit in the Back Gallery.

No comments: