Friday, March 27, 2009

Finger for grabs: from craigslist

asheville craigslist > free stuff

finger (west asheville)


Reply to: sale-3pzxt-1084460493@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-03-20, 7:40PM EDT


I recently lost half my index finger in a an accident with my lawn mower. I have it in the freezer if anyone wants it. It is mostly intact. I put it in the freezer the day I lost it after I found out I wouldn't be able to have it reattached (due to medical cost, verrrry expensive) so it was freshly frozen. The detachment point was just above the second knuckle. I have been saving it for a while but I have finally decided that I am ready to let go of it but I cannot bring myself to just throw it away. If you are interested please email me why you want it. I am not going to give it to you if you just plan on giving it to your dog, for instance.






  • Location: west asheville
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1084460493

No comments: