Friday, June 6, 2008

I made it!

Well, I made it to Singapore, but just barely. See, afer the toruous flight from Chicago to Japan, I decided to sretch out on a bench and get some rest. I wasn't able to sleep on the plane because it was just too cramped. Oh, and they had so many movies for me to watch! Anyway, I stretched out a few rows away from Scott's broher. I thought he knew where I was sitting but he must not have heard me say where I was going. Anyway, I stretched out and resting my eyes turned into full slumber. 45 minues later I woke up with a start and realized I was all alone. I ran to the counter, dizzy and confused with sleep. I even had a sleep stripe/ wrinkle down my face. Scot was there at the counter trying to get them to page me. He thought I was shopping when acually I was snoring away. So I did make it onto the plane.
Speaking of planes, let me tell you that if you ever get the chance to fly Japan airlines, do it! Not only are the flight atendants the cutest thing EVER, the service is phenomenal! We were fed a mysterious concoction of items that were salas, some sort of dumpling-ish thing, a peach custardy thing and a rice and fish entree. hey also brought sooooo many beverages! Teas, coffee, water, soda, the works! I'm really looking forward to eating more weird items and seeing my atendant friends on the way home.
So I'm going to go now. Its 9 am saturday and we're gonna go do fun stuff.

1 comment:

lily holiday said...
This comment has been removed by the author.